Wednesday 10 January 2024

Why Brand You is Perfect for an Online Business

 

When I started coaching, everyone was telling me I needed a brand for my business.  

It became known as The £2.73 Club based on if you saved £2.73 per day then you had one thousand a year and were able to invest.

Then people told me that The £2.73 Club sounded too small and if I wanted investors to invest with me I needed another name.

It didn't matter that I had spent a small fortune on £2.73 branding, website, event material etc.

I couldn't come up with another name despite working with a branding agent who said, your business name is unique and means something - this was not what my business partner wanted to hear when we had spent £500 with the agent.

Eventually, during covid, my business partner left and the business became Karen Newton International.

Why?

It is my brand, it is built around the things I've learned to build my wealth to what it is today.  Brand me, is the best brand for my business.

In Newsletter #029 recently released on The Online Entrepreneur website, I talk about Brand You and the benefits of making you the brand.


Joint Ventures

Today, one of the Karen Newton International Joint Ventures for property investing completed on their first property deal in Spain.

The property is on a Golf Resort at Condado de Alhama, Murcia.  A lovely central location for golf, tennis, swimming, going to the beach or city life.

Momentum is starting to grow and a second property deal is in progress which I'll be able to announce shortly.

Joint Ventures are a great way to get started as an investor.

Another Joint Venture is Share Investing - through our investment clubs we pool our money together and are able to trade and grow the pot faster.  We now have 5 investment clubs managing just under $1 million and providing trading opportunities to nearly 200 people.

Tonight I get to work with 3 of those amazing clubs.

Have a great day.