Tuesday 9 January 2024

The Perfect Niche for You

 



Monday is my planning and writing day - normally.

A few things went wrong yesterday with hubby home and lots of interruptions. 

But he made up for it with a nice trip up the coast for a client meeting, looking at some property and spending some time on the beach with the dog.

I did manage to get an old newsletter released on the website - The Perfect Niche for You

Niche is an important part of building an online business as it sets the foundation for the business name, the industry and the type of customer to be targeted.

When the niche is established the rest falls into place.

The newsletter ties into a blog I wrote on the same topic Why a Niche is the Secret to a Successful Online Business


The Formula for Wealth




The numbers attending the summit on Saturday are growing well.  I've been surprised at the registrations for the event.  

I like checking the names to see how many are new potential clients and the good thing is 99% of registrations are people I have never heard of before. 

That is powerful.


#WorkandPlay


It may seem that my life evolves around work, but I love combining #workandplay.

Yesterday, we took a trip up the coast for hubby to quote on a possible job.  While there I took the opportunity to look at property for sale in the area that might be of interest to my investment groups.  There were some nice apartments but not meeting the criteria we have.

Once the work was over, it was a trip to the local beach.  One thing about Spain, it is usually warm and you can go onto the beach all year round and our puppy loves the sand.

Have a great day