Thursday 11 January 2024

Adapting to AI Technology


 

Arriving in my email box this morning was an email from Wealthy Affiliates my web hosting platform.  They started developing AI tools last year and today's email was to inform me that it was live.

So, I dived in and created my first AI post

Towards the end of last year, Wealth Affiliates updated their platform creating hubs.  The hubs are a management tool for generating suggested posts for your website, using keyword research tools and now AI will create the blogs for you.

So, a simple click on a AI suggested article, then written by AI and it was created.

All I had to do was edit it.  This took the article from 880 words up to 1500 words.  I added my own images; personal anecdotes and created the internal and external links. 

The published article took around 1.5 hours instead of the customary 4 - 5 hours.

I'm adapting to AI Technology - at last and liking it.