Thursday 28 December 2023

Scheduling Posts for Future Events and Bulk Email Changes

 

The Formula for Wealth Summit

One thing I love about technology is the ability to schedule posts.

No more having to go online every day to put out advertising posts for future events.  

A lot of my clients are attracted through Facebook.  Using the Meta platform I'm able to schedule posts on both Facebook and Instagram

That is exactly what I've been doing today.

The Formula for Wealth Summit is being held on Saturday 13th Janaury 2024 and I have been setting up daily advertising with posts about each of the speakers and registration details.

I also created an event for the summit which is bringing in registrations.  I was really surprised and happy at the number of people who have already registered.  It looks as if it will be a promising event with plenty of attendees.


Some amazing speakers are covering topics around building an online business, business branding, mindset for success, and investing in property and shares.



Email Changes

Changes are being made around the use of gmail.com accounts and other generic email accounts for sending bulk emails.  Google, Bing and Yahoo have stated that as of the 1st of February 2024 changes are being made which will stop the use of general accounts such as mrxyz@gmail.com.

Each bulk mailing will now require an actual domain based email.

That has meant that I have to change the mailing list email that I use on Aweber.  Even though that account has been in use for many many years.

So, today, one of my websites was nominated as the site that all correspondence will now go through and I converted that to my aweber account for future email automation.

There is always something changing with technology and legislation to keep me out of mischief.

Have a great day.